Pages

Friday 16 November 2018

Art

LI: Was to complete our art and mount it to the paper.

This week LS1 had to mount their Max gemblett Quatrefoil to a piece of paper. First we had to wrie why we picked the Design. Max Gimblett style - The colors I used were light blue,black,white. I painted the background light blue. Light blue represents the ocean. The black color represents the North, South, West and East. The white represents the clouds in the sky.

Armistice Art -  I colored my quatrefoil red for the poppies. It represents the blood of the many soldiers who died in Flanders field. The white cross is for remembering them on Armistice day on the 11th hour of November 11  in 1918.


Christmas - For my christmas design the colours I used are blue,black,grey,orange. Blue was the background for the blue sky, white for the snowman and black for his head. Usually on Christmas day, there is snow that is why many kids make a snowman.    

No comments:

Post a Comment